Nothing Gold Can Stay Nothing Gold Can Stay

Interesting to see that someone else remembers the poem. Our English teacher had us read "The Outsiders" aloud in class in 10th grade, and that poem has stuck with me for 35 years since.

This is almost painful to watch, as an animal lover, because it focuses a lens onto the neglect when we think of animals as nothing more than decoration. Art is defined by its ability to make us feel, and in that regard you have certainly succeeded.

railtoons responds:

Thank you for your thoughtful, well-articulated review. 'The Outsiders' was my absolute favourite book when I was a teenager, so I'm really happy to see someone picked up on the reference to Frost's poem there. Your analysis is spot-on, too. Thanks for the kind words.

Stay gold, Syschrusher!

Cadaver Cadaver

I did not expect an animated character to touch my heart the way the cadaver did. You have explored deep emotions and internal conflict with grace and sensitivity. Very, very well crafted.

Big Things Big Things

A simple story line, but well told visually. Nice work on the facial expressions on the...well, whatever that pink thing is. I also was impressed that you managed to make the armored character expressive, which is a real challenge without a visible face.

Snakes on a Plane-TRAILER Snakes on a Plane-TRAILER

It's got snakes. And a plane. And....well, that's all you need, right?

Laughed my ass off! Only one minor issue: I think there were a few clipping points or noise glitches in some of the dialog. I don't *think* it was my system, but I could be wrong. Still, I enjoyed it immensely!